Are lip fillers right for you?
Are you looking to enhance the appearance of your lips?
Lip fillers might be the solution you need!
This cosmetic procedure can add volume, shape, and definition to your lips. Whether you’re looking for a subtle improvement or a more dramatic transformation, lip fillers can be customised to meet your needs.
Dr Jaymi explains some of the concerns we can address with lip fillers at Javivo MCR.
We use lip fillers for a variety of different reasons – more than just making the lips bigger!
- Add volume: Lip fillers can increase the volume of the lips, making them appear fuller and plumper.
- Define the lip line: Lip fillers can be used to enhance the natural border of the lips, making them appear more defined and accentuated. This treatment is great if you find your lipstick bleeds into the surrounding lip skin over time.
- Correct asymmetry: Lip fillers can be used to address unevenness or asymmetry in the lips, creating a more balanced and symmetrical appearance.
- Smooth out fine lines:Lip fillers can help smooth out fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth, creating a more youthful and refreshed appearance.
- Improve lip proportions: Lip fillers can be used to adjust the proportions of the upper and lower lips, creating a more balanced and proportionate appearance.
- Downward turned mouth: We can use lip fillers to help lift downward tilting mouth corners which can occur over time.
All lips are unique and we always aim to keep them that way! Our lip filler treatments are tailored to suit you, not the other way around. That’s why every lip filler journey starts with a consultation and bespoke treatment plan with Dr Jaymi.
Contact or call us on 0161 302 0555 to book a consultation today!